We invite you to discover the rich cultural and historical heritage of our region:
- Famous for its Romanesque Art, Saintogne has more than 300 buildings in this style, and not to be missed: Aulnay, Talmont sur Gironde and Sainte
- Historic towns, starting with our own characterful Saint Jean D’Angely and its famous Abbaye Royale a classified UNESCO heritage site
- Saintes with its Roman remains and Romanesque churches
- Rochefort with its Corderie Royale and the frigate HERMIONE
- La Rochelle and its old port.
Tour from La Rochelle to Royan and visit the seaside resorts of Chatelaillon Plage , Royan and La Cote sauvage (wild coast) with its endless beaches where you can stroll along the Atlantic as well as the islands of Re, d’Oléron, Aix and Madame
- The oyster beds of La Tremblade and Marennes.
Discover our vineyards and visit the cellars of a cognac producer in Cognac with a tasting afterwards
A little further away, take a boat trip in the Marais Poitevin